Table of Contents
Singapore Airlines Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Singapore Airlines Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Singapore Airlines Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Singapore Airlines Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Singapore Airlines Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Singapore Airlines Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Singapore Airlines Limited (Singapore Airlines or "the group") is engaged in passenger and cargo air transportation, airport terminal services, engineering services, training of pilots, air charters, and tour wholesaling and related activities. The group operates in East Asia, South West Pacific, Europe, the Americas, West Asia, and Africa. It is headquartered in Singapore and employed 23,800 people as on March 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of S$15,243.9 million ($12,106.7 million) during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was S$259.3 million ($205.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 13.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was S$359.5 million ($285.5 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 5.1% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Singapore Airlines Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Singapore Airlines Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Singapore Airlines Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...