Table of Contents
Sumitomo Life Insurance Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sumitomo Life Insurance Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sumitomo Life Insurance Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sumitomo Life Insurance Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sumitomo Life Insurance Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sumitomo Life Insurance Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sumitomo Life Insurance Company (Sumitomo Life or ‘the company’) is one of Japan's largest mutual life insurance companies. It is a part of the Sumitomo Mitsui keiretsu, a group of firms linked by cross-ownership. The company is engaged in the life insurance business, underwriting of life insurance operations and assets, and other auxiliary business and legal industries. The company operates in Asia, Europe and the Americas. It is headquartered in Osaka, Japan, and employed 42,115 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY3,582,673 million ($32,602.3 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 3.4% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was JPY182,402 million ($1,659.9 million) in FY2015, an increase of 13.3% over FY2014. The net profit of the company was JPY125,347 million ($1,140.7 million) in FY2015, an increase of 2.2% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sumitomo Life Insurance Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sumitomo Life Insurance Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sumitomo Life Insurance Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), owned by the Government of India, is a provider of life insurance. The company offers various life insurance plans such as individual plans, pension plans, ...
Summary Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Summary The Phoenix Companies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...