The Golub Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Golub Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Golub Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Golub Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Golub Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Golub Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Golub Corporation (Golub or 'the company'), the parent company of Price Chopper Supermarkets, operates more than 130 stores across six states in the US. The company owns more than 50% of Golub’s stocks, and its employees own the remaining share. It is headquartered in Schenectady, New York and employs over 22,000 people. Golub is a privately-held company and does not publish its financial results.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Golub Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Golub Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Golub Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
The Golub Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services