Table of Contents
Seven Premium is a private label (PL) brand created by Seven & I Holdings, which is the parent company of multiple retail chains in Japan, including Seven Eleven Japan. The brand was launched in 2007, and has grown to be the leading PL brand in Japan, overtaking the previous leader Topvalu.
Features and benefits
- Learn about the Seven Premium brand.
- Understand the strategies underpinning its success.
- Assess future opportunities for Seven Eleven to grow the brand.
- Seven Premium products have taken full advantage of the product development know-how and infrastructure cultivated by companies within the group. Product development has continued to seek innovative approaches so that Seven Premium's products meet changeable consumer needs and trends.
- Pursuing high quality and deliciousness can build brand loyalty, and this brand positioning may see opportunities in other Asian countries. The approach of adjusting flavors to meet local preferences may be applicable in various countries.
Your key questions answered
- What is Seven Premium?
- How has it become Japan's leading private label brand?
- How does Seven Premium develop new, and adapt existing, products for new markets?
- What future opportunities exist for the brand?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The expansion of the global DC generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.1%. Currently, ...
The report package World Paper Label Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for paper labels ...
Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...