Table of Contents
This report analyzes the MVNO market in Latin America. It looks at some of the most successful initiatives for each business model. It also assesses the regulatory and support framework for MVNO growth. It concludes with case studies and recommendations on what regulators, MNOs and MVNOs can do to make the market more dynamic and take advantage of growth opportunities.
Features and benefits
- Understand what MVNOs are and how they operate
- Learn about the MVNO market in Latin America and the current state of play.
- Look at what regulatory changes are helping to drive MVNO growth in the region.
- Understand future opportunities and issues in this market.
- The presence of MVNOs in Latin America is very limited, particularly when compared to more mature regions such as Western Europe and North America, where MVNOs have attracted a considerable number of subscribers. Despite the modest performance of MVNOs at the regional level, some countries like Colombia and Chile have generated greater activity.
- There has been a resurgence of interest in the MVNO model in Latin America. Regulators and policy makers across the region have recently started to issue specific laws to regulate entry and activity. Brazil, Argentina and Ecuador have already passed specific MVNO regulations, while Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru are in the process of doing so.
Your key questions answered
- What are MVNOs and how do they work>
- What is the current penetration of MVNOs in Latin America?
- How is changing regulation in the region helping the MVNO market?
- What can regulators, MVNOs and MNOs do to further spur growth?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...