Table of Contents
Hong Kong Data Center Services Market 2016 : Gateway to the Huge Chinese Market
Product scope: Data Center Services - Co-location, and Managed Hosting Services
Geographic scope: Hong Kong
End-user scope: Data Center Providers, Cloud Companies Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, end-user analysis, geographic analysis, distribution trends, competitive trends, and market share analysis have also been provided for data center services market.
- Hong Kong is a mature economy and has played an important role in the economy of Asia-Pacific for quite some time. Hong Kong now not being a British colony is considered a gateway to enter the huge Chinese market. Hong Kong data center market is expected to be about $ billion by 2022, with a CAGR of % for the period 2015–2022.
• Hong Kong is very small in size, but it is considered one of the best connected cities in the world. The overall IT infrastructure is extremely reliable, making the city extremely attractive to data center players.
• The government of Hong Kong has been very supportive of the data center industry. It has run many initiatives to increase the data center investment in the country, including setting up a data center facilitation unit.
• Hong Kong has been the financial hub for Asia-Pacific for a long time, and as a result, BFSI sector is the biggest adaptor of cloud computing services.
• Due to its small size, buying land for opening an data center is one of the big capital expenditure cost that a company has to bear. Operational costs such as power, connectivity, and labor are also quite high in the region.
Key Questions Answered
What is the addressable market opportunity for data center services?
What is the expected growth rate and key drivers of growth for specific service areas?
What are the significant developments in the data center services space in Hong Kong?
How can service providers and vendors tap into those opportunities?
What are the key customer adoption trends in data center services?
Which are the key areas of spending in the future?
What drives sales in specific market segments?
How does adoption vary by verticals and horizontals?
Which are the key players in the market and what are their market strategies?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“Factors such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated ...