Table of Contents
AXA Group has a presence in 59 countries and is one of the largest financial services providers worldwide.This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
- AXA combined its UK and Ireland insurance business under the leadership of Amanda Blanc with effect from January 1, 2016 to align it better with its global segments.
- Currently AXA's operations center on the European, North American, Mediterranean and Latin American, and Asia Pacific regions.
This profile provides a comprehensive review of AXA and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines market, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Key questions answered include:
- What are AXA's brands within the group?
- What are AXA's strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about AXA's organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...