Table of Contents
Global Petrochemicals Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - China, US and Iran Underpin Continuing Petrochemicals Expansion
Global petrochemical capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 1,464 mmtpa in 2015 to 1,708 mmtpa by 2020. Large capacity additions with more than 640 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the China, US and Iran in the next five years. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Petroliam Nasional Berhad and Shenhua Group Corporation Limited are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream by 2019.
Global petrochemical industry is expected to spend around US$162.3 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. The US, China and Russia are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global petrochemical capacity by region
- Global petrochemical planned plants details
- Capacity share of the major petrochemical producers in the world
- Global petrochemical capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global petrochemical industry
- Understand the regional petrochemical supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global petrochemical industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
The global flow chemistry market is expected to reach a market size of USD 2.39 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing focus towards cost effectiveness, safety, ...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in this market to 2021 by chemical type (ethylene, propylene, butadiene, benzene, toluene, xylene, methanol, and ammonia), application type, and region (North America, ...