Table of Contents
This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report from PayNXT360 provides insights into consumer attitude and behaviour along with market size and forecast of overall prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market:
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using prepaid cards across five key categories – travel, bill payment, retail spend, cash withdrawal, and P2P transfers. It also provides a breakdown by transaction size.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid card spend.
- Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in the prepaid card industry.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in the country with key global markets along with a risk assessment through PayNXT360’s proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
- Market data: It details market opportunities across key market segments in prepaid cards for the period 2012-2021 and identifies potential risks. Market estimates and forecasts assess overall prepaid card industry on four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid segments by card function: Closed loop and open loop segments
- Consumer segments: Retail, Corporate, and Public Sector
- Consumer spend segments: Age, Income, Gender
- Retail spend categories: Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Apparel and Footwear, Books / Music / Video, Consumer Electronics, Pharmacy and Wellness, Gas Station, Restaurants & Bars, Toys, Kids & Babies, Media and Entertainment, Services
Reasons to Purchase
- Understanding of prepaid card market dynamics: Understand market opportunity, key trends and drivers along with five year forecast (2012-2021).
- Develop market specific strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your prepaid cards strategy; assess market specific key trends and risks in prepaid cards industry.
- Get insights into consumer attitude and behaviour: Understand changing consumer attitude and behaviour and boost ROI. Get insights into retail spend through prepaid cards.
- Establish market attractiveness: Gain insights into market attractiveness relative to other global markets through PayNXT360’s proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Attractiveness and Risk Index.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...