Table of Contents
Air Freight in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the South Africa air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the South Africa air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Africa's air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The South African air freight sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $0.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.3% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -6.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 0.9 billion FTK in 2016.
South Africa is a large manufacturing hub providing exports to many countries within the African countries.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Air Transportation of Freight in China The Air Transportation of Freight industry in China operates aircraft for the international and domestic transportation of freight. This report covers the scope, ...
With the Implementation of Regional Transport Agreement, Focus on Cross-border Transport Services Likely to Drive Growth Thailand always enjoyed a robust economy until the political crisis during 2013–2014. ...
The Global freight transport Market is valued at USD 28.26 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 52.67 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 9.30% during the forecast ...