Table of Contents
Air Freight in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's air freight market?
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Brazilian air freight sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $0.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.9% between 2012 and 2016.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -2.4% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 1.2 billion FTK in 2016.
Domestic air freight in Brazil is the predominant sector within this market. This can be explained by the geographic size of Brazil as well as its dispersed urban centres can be present in isolated sections of the nation. As such, air travel is desirable for cargo transportation.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Fuelling growth: Declines in oil prices over the past five years have boosted industry profit AbstractAir Freight Services in Australia The industry includes businesses that provide domestic and international ...
Summary The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also ...
Summary Global Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also ...