Table of Contents
Travel & Tourism in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, leisure attractions, restaurants, hotels and motels, and casinos and gaming.
- The Chinese travel & tourism industry is expected to generate total revenue of $963.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% between 2011 and 2015.
- The restaurants segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenue of $679.9bn, equivalent to 70.5% of the industry's overall value.
- As people have more disposable income and the government’s effort to transform the economy to a more consumption led economy, increasing numbers of people are travelling, especially travelling abroad.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China travel & tourism market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China travel & tourism market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's travel & tourism market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...
The global medical tourism market accounts for about $XX billion in 2014 and it is anticipated to reach a market value of $XX billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2015 ...