Table of Contents
Residential Construction in China
Residential Construction in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
- The Chinese residential construction sector is expected to generate total revenues of $874.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- In August 2015, the government removed the one-year residence requirement for foreigners buying real estate in China, which has been supporting demand.
- Demographic trends may weaken growth in the longer term.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential construction market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China residential construction market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China residential construction market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China’s residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...