Table of Contents
Travel and Tourism in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel and tourism market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel and tourism market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel and tourism market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea travel and tourism market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea travel and tourism market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the South Korea travel and tourism market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the South Korea travel and tourism market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea travel and tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Korea's travel and tourism market?
The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
The South Korean travel and tourism industry had total revenues of $134.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2011 and 2015.
The foodservice segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $90.9bn, equivalent to 67.8% of the industry's overall value.
Steady economic performance in recent years has resulted in rapid expansion of the travel and tourism industry. What's more, the airlines industry has significantly benefited from low fuel costs due to global crude oil prices crumbling during the last few years. In addition, the Korean authority has been actively seeking to attract Chinese tourists who are among the highest spenders across the world.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Egypt is one of the fastest growing and most promising economy in Africa. Egypt's high growth rate in recent years was driven by high international tourist inflow, growth in trade & logistics and ICT market. ...
Malaysia Medical Tourism Market: Overview In terms of revenue, the Malaysia medical tourism market is expected to register a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period, 2016–2024. The primary objective ...
The global medical tourism market accounts for about $XX billion in 2014 and it is anticipated to reach a market value of $XX billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2015 ...