Table of Contents
Online Gambling in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The French online gambling industry is expected to generate total gross gaming win of $868.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- The accessibility of online gambling, particularly with the rise of apps for tablet computers and smartphones, are numerous in France, and with the majority of buyers being individuals with limited financial muscle, buyer power is reduced.
- French Gambling Act came into power on May 13, 2010 and opened the online gambling market in France, also creating an official body to regulate the industry – ARJEL (the French Gambling Authority.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online gambling market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France online gambling market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the France online gambling market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France online gambling market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's online gambling market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Online Gambling and Betting Market: Overview Online gambling and betting consists of operators providing gambling and betting games such as poker, casino, sports betting, lottery and other games ...
Double down: The industry will ride the hot hand and continue expanding in Asian markets Abstract Global Casinos & Online Gambling The Global Casinos and Online Gambling industry has experienced a majo ...
On a high horse: The popularity of online and smartphone betting has driven revenue growth AbstractHorse and Sports Betting in Australia Companies in the industry primarily operate gambling services, ...