Table of Contents
Government Spending in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France government spending market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the France government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the France government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's government spending market?
The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other. The defense segment includes all military and civil defense spending, foreign military aid, research and development, and other defense related expenditure. The education segment includes all spending on pre-primary, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, as well as education not definable by level, subsidiary services, research and development, and other education related expenditure. The social protection segment includes all spending on sickness and disability, old age, survivors, family and children, unemployment, housing, social exclusion, research and development, and other social protection expenditure. The health segment includes all spending on medical products, appliances, and equipment, as well as outpatient, hospital, and public health services, research and development, and other health expenditure. The other segment includes spending on general public services, public order and safety, economic affairs, environmental protection, housing and community amenities, and recreation, culture and religion, and other government expenditure. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The French government spending sector is expected to generate total revenues of $1,654.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2012 and 2016.
The social protection segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $702.9bn, equivalent to 42.5% of the sector's overall value.
Government spending in France has been stable historically, in line with European averages. It is expected to settle and provide fairly solid levels of growth over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...