Table of Contents
Residential Construction in Germany
Residential Construction in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
- The German residential construction sector is expected to generate total revenues of $191.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Between 1995 and 2010, real estate prices in Germany stagnated.
- Germany has got the strongest economy within the euro area capable of generating wealth via exports to other European countries. The excess generated trickles down internally into the construction sector. House prices in Germany have been rising since 2010, after 15 years of stagnation.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential construction market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany residential construction market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Germany residential construction market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany’s residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Residential Construction Global Industry Almanac 2017 Summary Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size ...
Residential Construction Global Industry Guide 2017 Summary Global Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value ...
Residential Construction Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017 Summary The G8 Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: ...