Table of Contents
Residential Construction in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2014 exchange rates.
- The Dutch residential construction market is forecast to generate total value of $27.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.9% between 2011 and 2015.
- Several years of decline were reversed at the end of 2014 when sales of new houses increased sharply, and this continued into 2015.
- The market's fortunes are expected to improve through to 2020 as the country's economy picks up.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential construction market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands residential construction market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Netherlands economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Netherlands residential construction market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands residential construction market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the Netherlands’s residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Holding up: The industry will grow as construction markets regain their prerecessionary strength Abstract Wood Framing in the US Wood Framing industry revenue is expected to grow strongly over the next ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Residential Construction in the Netherlands to 2020: Market Forecast' contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the residential construction industry, including ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Residential Construction in Croatia to 2020: Market Forecast' contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the residential construction industry, including a breakdown ...