Table of Contents
Government Spending in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain government spending market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Spain government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Spain government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Spain's government spending market?
The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other. The defense segment includes all military and civil defense spending, foreign military aid, research and development, and other defense related expenditure. The education segment includes all spending on pre-primary, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, as well as education not definable by level, subsidiary services, research and development, and other education related expenditure. The social protection segment includes all spending on sickness and disability, old age, survivors, family and children, unemployment, housing, social exclusion, research and development, and other social protection expenditure. The health segment includes all spending on medical products, appliances, and equipment, as well as outpatient, hospital, and public health services, research and development, and other health expenditure. The other segment includes spending on general public services, public order and safety, economic affairs, environmental protection, housing and community amenities, and recreation, culture and religion, and other government expenditure. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Spanish government spending sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $624.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The social protection segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $224.3bn, equivalent to 35.9% of the sector's overall value.
Historically Spanish government spending has been slow to grow, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global crane market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% till 2022. The market accounted to USD 32.45 billion in 2016. Innovations in manufacturing and smart design have resulted in adaptable, ...
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Rising demand of integrated security and safety system for enhancing public safety is expected to drive the growth of the smart transportation market The smart transportation market size is expected to ...