Table of Contents
Global Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
- The global telecommunication services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $1,298.6bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.4% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.9% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 7,408.1 million subscribers in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with years of decline giving way to moderate growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltelecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global telecommunication services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's telecommunication services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...