Table of Contents
Machinery in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the machinery market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the machinery market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key machinery market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific machinery market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific machinery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific machinery market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific machinery market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific machinery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's machinery market?
The machinery market includes agricultural machinery, mining equipment, and construction equipment.
The Asia-Pacific machinery market is expected to generate total revenues of $92,266.9m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2012 and 2016.
The construction segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $65,297.7m, equivalent to 70.8% of the market's overall value.
As countries in the Asia-Pacific region are reliable exporters of food and other agricultural produce, this contributes to the increased requirement for machinery in this sector of the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global crane market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% till 2022. The market accounted to USD 32.45 billion in 2016. Innovations in manufacturing and smart design have resulted in adaptable, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze recent developments and current trends in the global market for hydraulic pumps. - Identify significant drivers of revenue growth in specific hydraulic pump categories. - ...
KEY FINDINGS The global cranes market is poised to grow during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. Various reasons for the growth of the cranes market are higher demand from construction and infrastructure ...