Table of Contents
Rising disposable income and low inflation rate will provide growth opportunities for the Suncare market in Czech Republic. The Sun Protection category, with highest value share as on 2015, is also expected to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Czech Republic's Suncare market is led by international players such as Beiersdorf AG and L'Oréal Group.
- Czech Republic's Suncare market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020.
- The Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type, and its usage is forecast to register fastest CAGR of 9.5% in Czech Republic's Suncare market during 2015-2020.
- Nivea is the leading brand in Czech Republic's Suncare market.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in Czech Republic's Suncare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...