Table of Contents
The well grown oil-based economy supported by the free market policy will drive the overall consumer goods market in Saudi Arabia. Sun Protection is the leading category in value and volume terms and is forecast to lead in terms of gaining market share during 2015-2020. Clarins Group, Beiersdorf AG, and Johnson and Johnson GmbH are the leading market players in the Saudi Arabian Suncare market.
- The Suncare market in Saudi Arabia will register higher growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Suncare category accounted for 96.0% share by value in the Saudi Arabian Suncare market in 2015.
- The Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type, and its usage is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% in the Saudi Arabian Suncare market during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian Suncare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...