Table of Contents
The Suncare market in the UAE will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The After-Sun category has the highest volume share while Sun Protection is the leading value category as on 2015. Rigid Metal is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
- The Sun Protection is the leading category in value terms and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- The Sun Protection category will gain maximum market share during 2015-2020.
- Health and Beauty Stores and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the leading distribution channels in UAE's Suncare market.
- Rigid Metal is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...