Table of Contents
The China's Skincare market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share while Depilatories category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Chinese consumers are value conscious and look for products that offer better quality at affordable prices. Growing Korean pop and soap-opera culture in China, lower prices of Korean brands, and the perception of Korean products as natural and innovative will continue to drive the demand for Korean brands in the Chinese market.
- The Skincare market in China will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Facial Care is the leading category in value terms and will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in China's Skincare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in China's Skincare market.
- Value for money is an influential factor for Chinese consumers when looking for Skincare products.
- Chinese men are looking for more sophisticated Skincare products.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in China provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Skin Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...
About Professional Skincare Based on the target market and product pricing, the beauty products industry can be divided into two broad categories: mass beauty care and premium beauty care. While the mass ...
This study focuses on China’s Skin Care Products industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...