Table of Contents
The Skincare market in Ireland will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Facial care, which is the leading value category as on 2015, will record fastest growth during 2015-2020. Irish Skincare market is led by international players such as Beiersdorf AG, Procter and Gamble, L'Oréal Group and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Among all five categories analyzed, the Facial Care is the leading value category with 59.7% share in the Irish Skincare market.
- Nivea, Veet, Olay, Lancome and Garnier are the leading brands in the Skincare market in Ireland.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material which accounted for 60.7% share in 2015, in the Irish Skincare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Irish Skincare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Skin Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...
About Professional Skincare Based on the target market and product pricing, the beauty products industry can be divided into two broad categories: mass beauty care and premium beauty care. While the mass ...
This study focuses on China’s Skin Care Products industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...