Table of Contents
The Philippines' Skincare market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category has the largest volume share and is also projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Improving employment levels is leading to increased demand for long-lasting and fast-acting Skincare products. Demand for male-specific Skincare products will rise in future as an increasing number of Filipino men are focusing on their appearance.
- Among all five categories analyzed, the Facial Care is the leading value category with 88.2% share by value in the Filipino Skincare market.
- Buying behaviour of the Filipino consumers is inclined toward value for money products in the Skincare market.
- Unilever PLC is the market leader in the Filipino Skincare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Skincare market.
- Image Consciousness and Time Scarcity are the major trends that are driving the Filipino Skincare market.
- Increasing appearance consciousness among Men in the Philippines will drive demand for men-specific Skincare products in the Filipino Skincare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in the Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Skin Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...
About Professional Skincare Based on the target market and product pricing, the beauty products industry can be divided into two broad categories: mass beauty care and premium beauty care. While the mass ...
This study focuses on China’s Skin Care Products industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...