Table of Contents
Eye Make-Up is the leading value category in the Dutch Make-up market in 2015 whereas the Nail Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Multi-functional Make-Up products that offer numerous benefits, apart from enhancing beauty, will be increasingly in demand by the efficient Dutch women. Manufacturers need to innovate on the 'many-functions-in-one' aspect of the product.
- Of the four categories analyzed, Nail Make-Up will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020
- Older consumers accounts for majority of Eye Make-Up and Face Make-Up consumption
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Make-Up distribution
- The use of Tray is forecast to register the fastest growth among container types during 2015-2020
- The Make-Up market in the Netherlands is competitive and is led by players such as L'Oreal S.A. and the Procter and Gamble Company.
- Fresh, Natural and Pure and Image Consciousness are the two most important trends in the Dutch market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Face Make-Up (Make-Up) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Face Make-Up (Make-Up) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Global Eye Make-Up (Make-Up) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Eye Make-Up (Make-Up) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Global Lip Make-Up (Make-Up) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Lip Make-Up (Make-Up) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...