Table of Contents
The Suncare market in Canada is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Sun Protection is the leading value category which is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020 among all categories. Suncare consumption among Canadian is mainly influenced by the Product Specificity and Efficient and Effective trends in the market.
- Among the analyzed three Suncare categories, the Sun Protection is the leading value category with 80.1% share by value in the Canadian Suncare market.
- Buying behavior of Canadian consumers is inclined toward value for money products in the Canadian Suncare market.
- L'Oréal Group, Energizer Holdings, Inc., and Bayer AG are the market leaders in the Canadian Suncare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Canadian Suncare market.
- Product Specificity and Efficient and Effective are the major trends that are driving the Argentine Skincare market.
- Increasing desire for premiumization will drive demand for Suncare products with additional features besides Sun protection in the Canadian Suncare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Sun Protection (Suncare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...