Table of Contents
The Suncare market in Turkey will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Sun Protection category has the highest volume share. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Health and Beauty Stores are the leading distribution channels.
- The Suncare market in Turkey registered a CAGR of 6.6% during 2010-2015.
- Turkey's consumers prefer to purchase value products in the Suncare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Health and Beauty Stores are the leading distribution channels in Turkey's Suncare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in the Turkey's Suncare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Russia Personal Care Packaging market is estimated to be worth $xx.xx billion in 2014 and will reach $xx.xx billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of x.xx%. The consumers have become more demanding than ...
Rising disposable incomes, robust retail channels and growing preference for personal care products is driving personal care market in Middle East and Africa region, which is impacting personal care packaging ...
Indonesia's personal care packaging market was USD XX.XX billion USD in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2022 at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the period 2017 - 2022. In Indonesia, the market ...