Table of Contents
Smokeless Tobacco in India, 2017
"Smokeless Tobacco in India, 2017" is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Indian market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
There is a large market for smokeless tobacco products in India due to the country’s large population, the wide variety of ways in which this type of tobacco is used, and its artisanal production base. Smokeless tobacco faces stiff competition from other tobacco products, particularly bidis, which has grown in recent years. With regulatory pressures on the use of smokeless tobacco growing, the market is set to decline in next years.
- As a percentage of total tobacco use, smokeless had fallen to second place in 2015 with 38% of total tobacco consumption.
- Due to a growing number of national and state bans on the sale of smokeless tobacco, demand has recently contracted sharply, with per capita consumption also declining since 2012.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This study covers the world outlook for looseleaf chewing tobacco, snuff, and all chewing tobacco across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential ...
This study covers the world outlook for chewing tobacco and snuff across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...
This study covers the world outlook for chewing tobacco across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the ...