Table of Contents
H1 2016 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - Developing Countries Drive Growth in Global Refining Industry
The global refinery industry is expected to witness a substantial growth rate of around 18.5% during the period 2016 to 2020 when compared to 6.6% during 2012 to 2016. Asia is expected to lead the growth in terms of both capacity as well as capex spending in the global refining industry. Led by China and India, the region is expected to contribute around 34.5% and 40.7% of the global capacity and capex growth by 2020. Nhon Hoi, Rio de Janeiro III, Al-Zour and Pengerang will be the top refineries in the world in terms of capex spending while Merapoh, Lagos I and Al-Zour are expected to be the top three refineries in terms of capacity growth.
- Refinery crude distillation unit capacity data by region for the period 2010 to 2020
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2016 to 2020
- Global planned (new build) refinery capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and operators
- Capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) refineries by key countries and operators in a region
- Details of all planned (new build) refineries in the world up to 2020
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key planned refinery projects across the world
- Assess your competitor’s planned refinery projects and capacities
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries Summary "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and ...
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Overview This research study analyzes the market for butane gas cartridges in terms of revenue (US$ Mn). The butane gas cartridges market has been segmented on the ...
“The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2016 to 2026” The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market was valued at USD ...