Table of Contents
In a Complex Economic Scenario, Flexibility and Scalability are Drawing Attention to the Cloud Model
This market analysis research provides market sizing, forecasts and trends for hosted and cloud contact center services. This includes public cloud services as well as dedicated hosted solutions. The base year for the study is 2015. The market segments covered are: hosted IVR, hosted ICR, hosted outbound contact, and hosted agent performance optimization (APO) applications (including analytics, quality monitoring and workforce management). The study also provides product and region market shares for the total market, as well as representative vendor and service provider profiles and recommendations for both end users and service providers.
- The penetration of cloud revenue was % of the total contact center revenue in 2015. Although market evolution was perceived, security concerns remain a relevant restraint, along with the complex economic
- On the other hand, contact center cloud adoption was a suitable option for many companies that did not wish to either cope with making high investments on infrastructure or make a commitment to long-term
- A lot of the contact center premises vendors are already offering hosted/cloud solutions, while important carriers and North American vendors also start to pave their way into the Latin American cloud contact
- Many vendors conduct at least a part of their cloud operations indirectly, through carriers or service providers. This helps them mitigate security concerns—their data centers are located in Latin America—and allows the end user to purchase the end-to-end solution (telephony, video, contact center, maintenance, services, etc.) as a combination of both parties’ solutions.
- Peru, Brazil, Mexico, and Chile are the countries where the most cloud activity was perceived in 2015. In the following years, Colombia is also expected to rise in the total share, as many companies are starting
to invest in this particular market.
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) was the application that earned the most market revenue in 2015, and together with the hosted agent performance optimization (APO) segment, was responsible for nearly
% of total market revenue.
- As the competition for customer visibility and mindshare intensifies around premises vendors, telcos and outsourcers will need to step up their marketing and sales efforts to remain competitive in this space.
- This research study covers hosted and cloud solutions for contact centers in Latin America.
- While this study covers several hosted and cloud applications, the most important and frequently used ones are hosted IVR, hosted ACD, hosted outbound customer contact, and hosted APO (Workforce Management, Analytics and Quality Monitoring).
- The base year for this research study is 2015.
- The study discusses market trends, drivers and restraints, vendors’ and service providers’ profiles and strategic considerations for hosted and cloud solutions for contact centers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Actionable Strategies to Remain Relevant Amidst the Cloudy Landscape New analysis from Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation program titled Growth Opportunities in the Global Contact Center Systems ...
Growing Demand for Advanced Detection and Remediation Driving the Market Scope of the Study This research study provides an analysis of the Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market. Scope: Managed ...
Adoption of Advanced Customer Contact Applications Continued The Australian contact center applications market size is estimated to decline from $121.7 million in 2015 to $118.5 million by 2022, at a ...