Table of Contents
"Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Canada Life Insurance Industry to 2019: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the life insurance segment in Canada, covering its dynamics and competitive landscape.It provides insights into the size and forecasts for the life insurance segment and its categories. This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the segment, along with details of the strategic initiatives undertaken.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian life insurance market, including:
• A description of the life insurance market in Canada
• The Canadian life insurance market’s growth prospects
• The competitive landscape in the Canadian life insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Life Insurance market in Canada:
• It provides historical values for Canada’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period
• It details the competitive landscape in Canada for the life insurance business
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Canada, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
• It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment for Canada
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian insurance industry and each sector within it
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Canadian insurance industry
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Canadian life insurance market
• Identify key operators in the Canadian insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...