Table of Contents
"Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Egypt Life Insurance Industry to 2019: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the life insurance segment in Egypt, covering its dynamics and competitive landscape.It provides insights into the size and forecasts for the life insurance segment and its categories. This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the segment, along with details of the strategic initiatives undertaken.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian life insurance market, including:
• A description of the life insurance market in Egypt
• The Egyptian life insurance market’s growth prospects
• The competitive landscape in the Egyptian life insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Life Insurance market in Egypt:
• It provides historical values for Egypt’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period
• It details the competitive landscape in Egypt for the life insurance business
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Egypt, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
• It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment for Egypt
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian insurance industry and each sector within it
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Egyptian insurance industry
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Egyptian life insurance market
• Identify key operators in the Egyptian insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...