Table of Contents
"Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Egypt Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2019: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the non life insurance segment in Egypt, covering its dynamics and competitive landscape.It provides insights on the market size and forecast of the segment and the personal accident, travel and health product categories. This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the segment, along with details of the strategic initiatives undertaken.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian non life insurance market, including:
• A description of the non life insurance market in Egypt
• The Egyptian non life insurance market’s growth prospects
• The competitive landscape in the Egyptian non life insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Non Life Insurance market in Egypt:
• It provides historical values for Egypt’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period
• It details the competitive landscape in Egypt for the non life insurance business
• It profiles the top non life insurance companies in Egypt, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
• It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment for Egypt
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian insurance industry and each sector within it
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Egyptian insurance industry
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Egyptian non life insurance market
• Identify key operators in the Egyptian insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...