Table of Contents
The Canadian smokeless tobacco market is dominated by two products: moist North American-style snuff and chewing tobacco, although other products, such as Asian smokeless tobacco and snus, can also be found. Although Canada has seen a tightening of regulations on the use of tobacco products, coupled with rising prices, this has to some extent benefited the smokeless market with moist snuff being used as a complimentary product to cigarettes.
- With no local production of smokeless tobacco reported since 1987, the market is entirely supplied by imports, originating mainly from the US
- Overall smokeless tobacco sales dropped in 2015
- Multinational companies dominate Canada's smokeless tobacco market
- Per capita consumption is set to drop by 55.1% over 2014-2024
“Smokeless Tobacco in Canada”, is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favouring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Canadian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...
Summary The Danish tobacco market is very different to its Scandinavian counterparts as the smokeless tobacco market is relatively niche compared to its northern neighbors. Due to a ban on portion/loose ...