Table of Contents
Smokeless Tobacco in Japan, 2017
"Smokeless Tobacco in Japan, 2017” is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Japanese market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The Smokeless Tobacco market in Japan has been historically negligible, with sales only approaching 1 ton per annum since the early part of the decade. However, following the successful launch in 2010 of JT’s new Zerostyle Mint line, which incorporates snuff, there has been expansion in this market.
- Until 2010, there was no local producer of smokeless tobacco and all products sold on the market were imported until that time.
- There is minimal usership of smokeless tobacco products in Japan at present.
- Only snuff and snus feature and usage is very marginal. Snus accounted for between two-thirds and three-quarters of smokeless tobacco in 2009, and snuff the remainder of the market.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...
Summary The Danish tobacco market is very different to its Scandinavian counterparts as the smokeless tobacco market is relatively niche compared to its northern neighbors. Due to a ban on portion/loose ...