Table of Contents
Smokeless Tobacco in Spain, 2017
"Smokeless Tobacco in Spain, 2017", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Spanish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Smokeless Tobacco is a niche market in Spain. Smokeless tobacco volumes are well below one ton per annum with this having been the case for the last two decades. In 2015 sales were up from 2012 level but unchanged on 1990.
- Per capita sales are equivalent to less than 0.1g per person.
- A surge in imports was recorded for 2015 with much of this coming from Belgium.
- Smokeless Tobacco is not expected to increase much further over the coming decade unless the country does finally enact a strict public smoking ban.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...
Summary The Danish tobacco market is very different to its Scandinavian counterparts as the smokeless tobacco market is relatively niche compared to its northern neighbors. Due to a ban on portion/loose ...