Table of Contents
Novian Health Inc. (Novian) is a medical device company that develops invasive surgical devices and procedures to the healthcare sector. The company develops proprietary technology for the minimally invasive treatment of tumors using interstitial laser therapy. Its Novilase breast therapy uses parametrically controlled heating to ablate breast tumors under ultrasound and stereotactic x-ray image guidance. Novian offers services such as image guided laser ablation, pipeline research and development, feasibility and technology development and demonstration, commercialization, pre clinical validation, and others. The company therapeutic areas include treatment of breast cancer, liver cancer, immunotherapy, breast tumors, and others. It operates in the US and France. Novian is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Novian Health, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Phylogica Ltd - Product Pipeline Review - 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Phylogica Ltd - Product Pipeline Review - 2016’, provides an overview of the Phylogica Ltd’s pharmaceutical research ...
Summary GenomicTree Inc (GenomicTree) is an epigenomics-based molecular diagnostic company that develops and commercializes diagnostic products for the screening and diagnosis of cancer. The company’s ...
Summary Acobiom is a biotechnology company that specializes in biomarker discovery and development of innovative diagnostics. The company undertakes the discovery of RNA/DNA biomarkers, which finds application ...