Table of Contents
After witnessing adverse political scenario and economic volatility over the last few years, economy of Serbia has been witnessing recovery. Moreover, Serbia is a candidate for membership of European Union and is one of the developing countries of the Balkan region. With a vehicle fleet (passenger cars & commercial vehicles) of over 1.97 million in 2014 and vehicle motorization rate of around 207 vehicles (passenger cars & commercial vehicles) per thousand people in 2013, Serbia’s tire market is poised to witness moderate growth over the next five years. Increase in vehicle sales is being supported by declining interest rates leading to affordable automobile financing in the country. Most of the leading global automotive OEMs such as Fiat, Nissan, Skoda, Renault, Mercedes, etc., are engaged in selling their automobiles in the country.
According to the TechSci Research report, “Serbia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", Serbia tire market is anticipated to surpass US$ 230 million by 2021, on account of increasing volume sales of vehicles in the country coupled with growing vehicle fleet size. In 2015, Serbia tire market was dominated by the passenger car tire segment, which accounted for more than 90% of the tire sales in the country, followed by Off-the-Road (OTR), light commercial vehicle, two-wheeler and medium & heavy commercial vehicle segment. Leading global tire companies operating in Serbia include Goodyear, Tigar Tyres, Cooper, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Yokohama. “Serbia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021” report elaborates the following aspects of tire market in Serbia:
- Serbia Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Light Commercial Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tires, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tires &Two-Wheeler Tires
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Serbia
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies, distributors and dealers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with vehicle manufactures, tire companies, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...