Table of Contents
Germany Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Decentralized Regime Holds Potential for Frequent Changes
“Germany Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Decentralized Regime Holds Potential for Frequent Changes”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Germany’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Germany’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Germany
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Germany
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Germany’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
This report provides an insight into the sector - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...
Alstom India forms a Joint Venture with Bharat Forge in October 2013, the Stock Prices of Alstom Indias share price went up 80% in the last 5 months and during almost the same time frame, Bharat forges ...