Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Bahraini reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of Bahrain's economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini reinsurance segment, including:
- The Bahraini reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Bahraini reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Bahrain:
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Bahrain, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Bahrain is a hub for reinsurers, has favorable regulatory conditions, and is seen as one of the best countries in the GCC region in which to do business.
- The segment’s growth was primarily as a result of consistent growth in insurance business, growth in infrastructure projects and rising medical costs.
- Reinsurers are extending their operations by providing reinsurance services for various business classes.
- As of 2014, five conventional reinsurers and two retakaful firms operated in Bahrain.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...