Table of Contents
Timetric's "Co-operative Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Co-operative Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Co-operative Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Co-operative Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Co-operative Group Limited (COPGL) operates as a conglomerate based in the UK. It is a provider of financial and non-financial products and services. The group, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of products and services in the areas of insurance, food, funeral, real estate, legal, travel and electrical. The group offers wide range of products such as food and family consumable products, current accounts, car loan, home loan, credit cards, mortgages, business insurance, car insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, young drivers insurance, van and taxi insurance, and electrical products. Its services includes funeral services, legal services, mobile payments, real estate planning services, travel and holiday planning, ticket booking, online banking, lending, overseas banking services, treasury services, community banking services, and advisory and consultancy services. COPGL is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302