Table of Contents
Timetric's "Generali Deutschland AG (GE1) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Generali Deutschland AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Generali Deutschland AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Generali Deutschland AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Generali Deutschland AG (Generali Deutschland) is an insurance solutions holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of insurance and financial products and services to individual and family clients. The major products offered by the company includes life insurance, liability insurance, household insurance, motor insurance, accident insurance, endowment policy, travel and leisure insurance, home insurance and assets compensation plans. It also offers technical insurance, transport insurance, term life insurance, private liability insurance, health insurance, legal protection insurance, occupational disability protection and group insurance. Generali Deutschland 's major service offerings include insurance advisory services, online insurance services, retirement planning and solutions, financial planning services, pension and safety management solutions and claims settlement services. The company is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. (Assicurazioni Generali), a global insurance and financial services company based in Italy. Generali Deutschland is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...