Table of Contents
Timetric's "Workday, Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Workday, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Workday, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Workday, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Workday, Inc. (Workday) provides enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance businesses. It develops and delivers human capital management, financial management and analytics applications for global organizations, government agencies and educational and government institution. Its offerings include accounting and finance management solutions, revenue management solutions, management reporting services, expenses management solutions, goods and services procurement management solutions and grants management solutions. In addition, the company offers organization management solutions, benefits administration solutions, recruiting management solutions, global payroll solutions and time tracking solutions. The company also provides workforce planning and analytics solutions, Integration platform-as-a-service (IPAAS), campus engagement solutions, prospect record management solutions and curriculum management solutions. The company also offers customer success services, professional services, training and education services and support services. The company has its presence in the US, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, France, Sweden, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and Japan. Workday is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019