Table of Contents
Timetric's "Splunk Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Splunk Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Splunk Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Splunk Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Splunk Inc (Splunk) is a provider of software and cloud services in the US. It develops software platform for real-time operational intelligence. It caters to government, online services, higher education, financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications and nonprofit sectors. Its offerings include operational intelligence solutions, Splunk cloud service and Hunk software. In addition, it offers custom application management solutions, packaged application management solutions, application development solutions, IT operations analytics solutions, virtualization monitoring solutions and infrastructure monitoring solutions. The company also offers Splunk App for enterprise security solutions, security posture dashboard, risk analytics, Amazon machine images, advanced persistent threats solutions, log management solutions, business analytics solutions and digital intelligence solutions. The company also offers enterprise deployment services, virtualization services, technical assessment services and project management services. It has presence in the US, Japan, China, China, Germany and the UK. Splunk is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762