Table of Contents
Timetric's "Aeon Delight Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aeon Delight Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aeon Delight Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aeon Delight Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aeon Delight Co., Ltd. (ADC) is a provider of facility management services. It principally specializes in facilities check, maintenance and repair, and all time surveillance of the entire facilities. It provides cleaning services for the buildings and facilities; security services from facility security to traffic control; and construction services such as project planning, renovation, interior works and large-scale repairs. In addition, it offers materials and supplies sourcing services; and attaching smoke extractors and ornamental green foliage to vending machines. The company also provides support services such as apartment management, housework services and information services. It has presence in Japan, China, Malaysia and Vietnam. ADC is a subsidiary of AEON DELIGHT Group, and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762