Table of Contents
Timetric's "Vienna Insurance Group AG (VIG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vienna Insurance Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vienna Insurance Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vienna Insurance Group AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vienna Insurance Group AG (Vienna Insurance) is a global insurance group. The group offers property and casualty insurance, life insurance and health insurance products to individuals, corporate and commercial customers. The group's insurance products include annuity insurance, endowment insurance, unit and index linked insurance, fixed term insurance, government sponsored pension plans, term life insurance, individual health insurance and group health insurance. It also offers casualty insurance, aircraft own-damage insurance, guarantee insurance, legal expenses insurance, aircraft liability insurance, insurance for miscellaneous financial losses, travel health insurance, credit insurance and guarantee insurance. It also offers services such as collection of premium and claims settlements. It sells its insurance policies through a network of brokers and banks. The group operates in countries across Central and Eastern Europe, the Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Latvia, Ukraine and Romania. Vienna Insurance is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...