Table of Contents
Timetric's "SWECO AB (SWEC B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SWECO AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SWECO AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SWECO AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SWECO AB (SWECO) is a provider of consulting engineering and design services. The company offers a range of services such as architecture and urban planning, building service systems, civil engineering, industrial engineering, landscape architecture, and master planning. It also provides automatic meter management, structural engineering, water treatment, institutional services, project management, IT for urban development, facility management, risk analyses and performance management. It caters to public administrations and agencies; municipality and county government; industrial, real estate and construction companies; and other private sectors. SWECO undertakes various types of projects in more than 70 countries through operations in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, the Czech Republic and Poland. SWECO is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302